This is a large, wonderful coloured copper engraving map out of a French Atlas edition from Gerard Mercator / Janssonius. This map shows Groningen in Netherlands, a part of East Frisia, Emden as well as the adjacent areas. The map is richly decorated with very beautiful cartouches and nice illustrations.
- the map is in good condition
- strong print and wonderful colouring
- only few stained at the white page margin
- in the middle of the map a little folded
- 4 minimal holes (only visible agains light) in the middle of the map, without picture loss